1. If we are casual with this phase of our development, we will be drunk before we are halfway through.
2. We are going to know a new imprisonment and a new misery.
3. We will relive the past and won't be able to shut the door on it.
4. We will comprehend the word CONFLICT and we will know PAIN.
5. No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we'll sink even lower.
6. That feeling of uselessness and self-pity will deepen.
7. We will gain interest in selfish things and lose interest in our fellows.
8. Self esteem will slip away.
9. Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will SUCK.
10. Fear of people, and of economic insecurity will multiply.
11. We will intuitively know how to run from situations which never used to bother us.
12. We will suddenly realize that God would never have done to us what we are doing to ourselves.
Are these extravagant promises? We think not! They are being fulfilled among those of us who are still drinking; sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. They will ALWAYS materialize..,
....IF WE DRINK FOR THEM!